The courthouse is open Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Most offices closed for lunch 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. *Please call ahead to see what hours the office is open.
(See below for offices with different days/hours)
Weather conditions and other unforeseen events (funerals, etc.) could cause certain offices or the entire courthouse to be closed.
For list of contact information for assistance available in Morris County, click here
Courthouse Office Numbers:
- County Judge 903-645-3691
- County Commissioners, all precincts- 903-645-3691
- County Sheriff 903-645-2322
- County Clerk 903-645-3911 Open: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tax Assessor/Collector (Auto Registration) 903-645-2446
Open: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- County Treasurer 903-645-2916
- County Auditor 903-645-2717
- District Clerk 903-645-2321
- County/District Attorney 903-645-2021
- Adult Probation 903-645-3166
- Juvenile Probation 903-645-5723
- Veteran Service Office 903-645-3691 Open Monday only 7:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. If Monday is a holiday, the office will be open the following Tuesday at the above hours. Please note: VSO may have appointments outside the office for visits to veterans unable to come to the courthouse.
- Driver's License 903-645-2363
Monday - Friday 8 a.m.- 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. 5 p.m.
Drive test appointments are scheduled online at: www.txdpsscheduler.com
- Also see: www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense